1. If God is good, why is there evil and why do bad things happen to good people?
2. Why do Catholics think their Mass is a sacrifice when the Bible says Jesus was crucified only once for our sins?
3. What does the Catholic Church teach about conscientious objectors?
4. Why are there so many Catholic laws in the Canon Law? What is it for anyway?
5. Did the Catholic Church ever add books or remove books from the Bible?
6. Is the story of Barabbas in the Gospels mythical or historical (he argued that it was mythical)?
7. Why was the Book of Enoch and other ancient writings not included in the Bible?
8. Please expand on your thoughts on why God allows bad things to happen.
9. Can you expand on your comments about the Mass being like inside a bubble?