Today I was on Take 2 with Jerry and Debbie on EWTN Radio discussing my Seven Rules for dealing with family and friends who disagree with us, oppose us, want to argue and are against the Catholic Church and our morals.
Steve Ray’s Seven Rules:
1) Never argue with them, it will only push them further away.
2) Love them more than ever before, especially between spouses
3) Pray seriously and constantly and make sacrifices
4) Show the Joy of the Lord in your life so they see the result of the fullness of the Faith
5) Study apologetics and do biblical homework so you are ready when they finally ask questions
6) Be patient – God is not in as big a hurry as you are.
7) Ask God to bring someone else into their lives to influence them since they won’t listen to you
Joint us on a pilgrimage. Visit FootprintsOfGod.com.
Read the whole article in Catholic Answers Magazine