1. Opened with a discussion of St. Paul life before conversion, his life and radical ministry and the facts and issues surrounding his martyrdom.
2. In 1 Corinthians St. Paul mentions Jesus’ words, “This is my Body, this is my Blood” from which we get the words of consecration. Where did the rest of the words we hear at Mass come from?
4. In 2 Corinthians 12 St. Paul said that he knew a man who was caught up to the third heaven. What does that mean? How many heavens are there?
5. Why do you have to peg St. Paul into a particular denomination? Why not just say he is a Christian?
6. Was St. Paul an agent of the Roman Empire when he assisted in Stephen’s martyrdom?
7. I am what Paul was, a follower of the Nazarene. St. Paul was not and I am not a Christian, just a follower of Jesus. What do you think of that?