Topic: Open Forum Q & A for Non-Catholics
1. How can you say the Church is one and visible when Christians make up so many different denominations?
2. Evangelical (I think): How does the Catholic Church come to believe in the Immaculate Conception? Did Christians always believe this?
3. Greek Orthodox: What about the Catholic obsession with defining everything and not leaving things simply as “mystery”?
4. Follow up: Why did I chose Catholic over Orthodox?
5. Evangelical: I am hanging on to Salvation by Faith Alone for dear life but starting to question it. Can you explain how we are saved and what you think of “Faith Alone”?
6. Fallen Away, Renegade Catholic: What is the penalty for homosexuals? What is the difference between mortal and venial sins. (He ended by saying that he thinks I changed him from being a renegade Catholic).
7. Non-denominational: Does the Catholic Church allow gays to marry?