Mount of Transfiguration, Wedding Renewals at Cana, Exploring Nazareth

by Steve Ray on September 20, 2016

Another great day with a fun and attentive group. First we had Mass on the top of the Mount of Transfiguration. For the homily, click here.

Second, we renewed wedding vows in Cana of Galilee, had a great lunch in Nazareth and then went to the Church of Annunciation.  We prayed the Rosary at the very place where the angel met Mary 2000 years ago. Enjoy!

Silvia Lesko September 20, 2016 at 1:09 PM

Shout out to Caleb Matthews and all the St. Mark pilgrims on the Holy Land tour! My prayers are with you as you walk in the Lord’s footprints. Someday, I hope to enjoy the same experience…until then, I’m having a good time watching you live the dream!

Deidre Elkins September 20, 2016 at 4:32 PM

Caleb, so glad to hear you are enjoying your trip and walking where Jesus did. Larry and I have been enjoying the videos. You will have so many wonderful memories. God bless.

Jorge Collazo September 20, 2016 at 8:01 PM

Luis and Manolita,
I’m so happy to see you both there. I missed the posting yesterday but intend to follow the rest of the week. “And the Word was made flesh here” what can I say, what a blessing for the entire group!

Daren Lockhart September 21, 2016 at 1:00 AM

I am glad that my mother, Paula Lockhart, is given this opportunity to help solidify her faith which is unwielding. She has been my constant go to for ethical and moral decisions and can not wait for her safe return to discuss her pilgrimagge with her. She is the strongest person I know and has always made me think which I appreciate even though I may not show it. This is awesome and thank you to everone to make it possible for the best person I know!!!!!

Synthia Karpack September 21, 2016 at 3:05 AM

How wonderful to be able to follow your pilgrimage in the viewing of these videos, which give us back here at home an opportunity to glimpse the Holy Land through your eyes! May God bless and keep you all and continue to provide you beautiful weather, good food, drink and company! Hugs to Kendall from her family :)

Keith Lockhart September 21, 2016 at 11:18 AM

Heidi dog and I say “we love you” and wish you good thoughts on your pilgrimage. Even though the entire Lockhart/Hassler/Lane family misses you we know this is your reward for being the best wife/mother ever. Keep smiling for the camera and try to stay away from taking pictures and walking. You were caught on “candid camera.”