1. Thinking of being Catholic: What is the Catholic teaching on Matthew 27:52-53 about the people who rose from the dead and walked around after the resurrection of Christ? Is this literal or only metaphorical?
2. Presbyterian: A close relative has left the Catholic Church and then died. We are concerned for his eternal destiny. In 1 Corinthians 7:12 St. Paul mentions an unbeliever being sanctified by his believing spouse. Should this give us hope?
3. Protestants: We have a Catholic relative who left the Church and we are concerned for him. What can we do to help him get back in a right relation with Jesus?
4. Considering the Catholic Church: Why do Catholics put such a big emphasis on Mary? Is there biblical backing for this?
5. I am an overseas worker away from my wife for six months at a time. Is this OK and what does God think of it?
6. What is the Catholic view on the Sabbath?
7. How was the earth populated when it started with only one man and one woman?