1) How can I use the Early Church Fathers and martyrs to help my Fundamentalist sister understand the truth of the Catholic Faith?
2) I understood that St. Ignatius was a disciple of St. John the Apostle but you just said he was a disciple of St. Peter. Where did you get this information?
3) Can you recommend books or sources so I can read the writings of St. Ignatius and the other Church Fathers?
4) How can I encourage my Protestant friend to be more interested in Church history?
5) Were the Church Fathers anti-semitic?
6) Why are some of the early writings dismissed as heresy? Who decided which of the writings were in line with Church teaching?
7) Which of the Fathers are the most significant?