THAT Does It! If you haven’t cancelled Netflix yet, now is a good time…

by Steve Ray on December 13, 2019

Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 9.12.26 AM

UPDATE: Bishop Strickland of Tyler Texas denounces Netflix as blasphemous over gay Jesus movie.

My Message to Netflix by Twitter, Facebook and US Mail: “Our whole family has decided to cancel Netflix. Your “gay Jesus” Christmas special was just too much. This is blasphemous!

We can no longer support a company that promotes trash that alienates more than half the population. Goodbye Netflix.”

My 15-year-old granddaughter Maria Faustina wrote, “I don’t know whether to laugh, cry, or just scream at the blasphemous stupidity. The devil is sitting on his haunches, rocking back and forth, cackling with glee.”

If you want to join us in refusing to finance and support such trash, and to make a statement, here is how to cancel Netflix in under 5 minutes https://www.finder.com/how-to-cancel-netflix When you cancel make sure you tell them WHY!

JoAnne McCormack December 13, 2019 at 9:44 AM

We have gotten rid of Netflix a while ago. This is just too much. I do not care if you are gay, just DO NOT push it on me. And to produce such a disgraceful film about our Lord is unspeakable. So tired of the garbage going on in our country. May be time for another civil war. God help us.

Thomas M Govern December 13, 2019 at 11:01 AM

I cancelled Netflix when they pulled out of Georgia productions because of the States abortion laws.

Thomas M Govern December 13, 2019 at 11:05 AM

PS, I took the time to call Netflix today and let them know how I feel.

Carine December 13, 2019 at 1:33 PM

Thank you for this information, I didn’t know about the movie. This is bad. AS Christians we need to stand and fight for our Lord and our faith.

Lydia December 13, 2019 at 3:03 PM

Thanks for letting us know. Wow, this is so disturbing. This has gone too far. I cancelled Netflix already.

Mark December 13, 2019 at 6:30 PM

Even on the cross, my Lord and my God said Father forgive them, for they know not what they do. How awesome, loving and merciful is our God.
Today we use our intellect, our compassion to express our disapproval when our Lord is portrait in a negative light. I can only imagine what will happen if these same people did the same about another group of religious fanatical people.
Mary Mother of God, lead these people to the truth of son our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

Patricia Clark December 13, 2019 at 8:37 PM

Shame on you Netflix, will have to discontinue, If you are reduced to showing such trash, don’t need you in my home. Long time customer.

Veronica December 13, 2019 at 9:16 PM

We just sent our cancellation and we told them why. I hope they lose lots of money and their stock plummets in Wall Street. Enough is enough! #StarveTheBeast

Bob Kroll December 14, 2019 at 11:09 PM

Done. Cancelled tonight.

Susan E. Daigle December 15, 2019 at 11:22 AM

This comes at a time when I was considering a video streaming service. Netflix is now off the list. What a travesty of Jesus who came from a culture that saw homosexuality as wrong.

Leslie December 16, 2019 at 11:06 AM

And now the Hallmark Channels, which one would think would be safe, has knuckled under to pressure and after canceling some commercials showing a same-sex “marriage” has apologized and will show them. I will not be watching Hallmark anymore.

valerie Garding December 17, 2019 at 12:23 AM

Us and all of our family members and friends and church contacts will be cancelling our Netflix because of the blasphemous portrayal of Jesus as a homosexual.

Gerald Woodson, Neshkoro, WI December 20, 2019 at 9:12 PM

I could not watch the third year of Stranger Things when they introduced gay issues. Sad. I really enjoyed the first two years. Now, with this latest slam on Christian values, enough is enough! I cancelled; my son in Louisiana cancelled.

Heidi December 23, 2019 at 10:40 PM

You are a role model for me Mr. Ray as I am a new convert to the Catholic faith just this past Easter…my daughter joined me and my son will be next this coming Easter. You have been a big influence on me in helping me learn so much (I bought 3 of your books) and I just wanted to say thank you so much.
I too have cancelled Netflix over this issue after seeing this post and it makes me sick to my stomach and so sad. I pray for reparation to His most Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

DC January 1, 2020 at 6:55 AM

I’m not Roman Catholic, just stumbled on to this website. I too canceled Netflix this month and told them that I could no longer support people who make homosexual Jesus films.